Customizable valves of silicone and polycarbonate or copolyester designed to optimize control and minimize fluid leakage.
- Merit Medical's hemostasis valves and Y-adapters are used to seal off and minimize fluid loss during interventional and diagnostic procedures.
- Merit's Marquis® Series Stopcocks provide leak proof assurance during dynamic applications - ideal for high pressure situations whether using saline or contrast.
- Merit Medical's FLO Series Tuohy Borst are a single-use, proprietary valved adapter which provides a leak-proof seal during interventional and diagnostic procedures.
- Cap stop mechanism to prevent separation, accepts wide range of devices, push-pull or twist, proprietary leak-proof seal.
Hemostasis Valve Adapters
- Merit's High Pressure Flow Control Switch can be used with any application that involves liquid flow and requires inline shut off capability.
High Pressure Flow Control Switch
- Polycarbonate body and acetal handles. Easy-to-grip shark fin shape requires less force to turn. Wide variety of colors and handle configurations. On/Off options
- Merit offers a variety of stopcocks with tubing extensions to meet various project needs
Stopcocks with Extension Tubing
- Proprietary silicone valve provides a leak proof, swabbable seal. DEHP- and latex-free. Polycarbonate and copolyester materials for easy bonding
Luer Activated Valves
- High performance polycarbonate with silicone valves. 200 and 500 psi. Custom ports and configurations.
Check Relief Valves
- Maintains fluid-tight seal around percutaneous transluminal angioplasty catheters and guide wires. Accommodates devices up to 7.5 French
Passage Slip Fit
- Designed with two large-bore hemostasis ports to minimize blood loss and optimize control during interventional and diagnostic procedure.