Pre-coated before coiling to resist flaking and high quality welded tips. Available with and without heparin coating.
- Pin vise with superior grip, ergonomic v-shape for one-handed manipulation, and button option for quick-release locking or repositioning. Custom color, sizes, nonsterile options.
- Precise J tip memory. Pre-coated to resist flaking. 1.5-15 mm J sizes. Rosen, floppy, and custom grind profiles. Standard and firm body. Fixed, moveable core, and double ended.
- Firm body, short taper, heparin, Rosen, and fixed, movable, or tapered core options.
- Lubricious coating and smooth surface minimizes friction and promotes rapid catheter exchanges. Exceptional torque and responsiveness.
- Available in stainless steel, Nitinol, or platinum
Coaxial Introducer Guide Wires
- Double ended, stainless steel, with a 3 mm J end and a floppy straight end.
Sheath Introducers Guide Wires
- J straighteners, insertion tools, flush hoops, retentions clips, and guide wire bowls.