Unique solutions for fluid waste and sharps disposal, fixation, and snares for object retrieval. Transducers and pressure infusor bags for effective pressure management.
- Single Loop with gold-plated tungsten-wrapped Nitinol. Triple Loop has interlaced loops of platinum-wrapped Nitinol. Multiple configurations and diameters.
- Meritrans® Pressure Transducers are used to obtain a measurement of pressure within the body by transmitting the information to a physiological monitoring system.
- Double-ended mixing spatula.
Fluid & Waste Disposal Systems
- 600, 1000, 1400 mL anti-reflux valve, and twist valve for easy disposal of fluid waste. Kink-resistant tubing, adjustable strap and soft cloth backing.
- Needle-less fixation devices designed to stop movement and accidental removal of catheters. For sizes 6F-24F with protective cover and 5F-22F sizes
- A unique and effective method to secure a purse-string suture following fistula intervention. Suture tension adjustments at the push of a button. Clear visibility of exit site. Enhanced patient comfort. Easy suture removal.
- 100, 500, and 1000 mL capacity, absorbent particulate-free sponges and seal tight lids. Temporary sharps holder and secondary compartment options.
- Dual-pressure safety valve. One-handed pressurization and deflation. Rigid hanger slips easily over IV poles. Available in 500 mL, 1,000 mL, and 3,000 mL.
Pressure Infusor Bag
- Durable exterior housing with side or upright access, secure tape fastener, core-resistant foam, bullseye detail for easy visualization.
Pen & Labels
- The Squirt fluid dispensing system provides consistent, forceful, pulsed injections for optimal thrombolysis procedures.
Squirt Fluid Dispensing System