Multiple tubing configurations made with highly flexible polyurethane or clear PVC for effective fluid management. Several custom options available including DEHP-free.
- Clear PVC, co-extruded nylon/polyurethane or flexible braided polyurethane. 1200, 900, and 500 psi. Male rotator or fixed male luer connector. Custom configurations available.
- Standard and custom lengths. DEHP-free option. High quality, insert molded luers to eliminate bubbles. Large wing connectors for easy grip.
- Merit Medical’s line of Contrast Transfer Sets are interchangeable for use with either contrast or saline solutions. The contrast transfer set features a wide base for insertion support when placing into the contrast bottle. Available with a large bore piercing spike and a large wing, swabbable valve. The saline transfer set has a longer, sharper spike tip for easier insertion into IV solution bags and a blue safety stripe for identification.
Contrast Transfer Sets
- Customizable lengths and Luers. Small bore vented and non. Bi- or trifurcated. DEHP-free. Customizable sterile, turn-key packaging. Single pack or kit configurations.
Fluid Administration Sets
- Precise flow control and easy movement on the tubing line
Fluid Administration Roller Clamp
- Large bore piercing spike, 3-way stopcock, burette with proprietary ball seat,1-way check valves, 30 mL flexible chamber, and vent filters. Small and large bore tubing.